At Utah Orthodontic Care, our mission is to make achieving the smile of your dreams easy, convenient, and affordable. As a leading Salt Lake City orthodontic provider, we offer a wide range of orthodontic treatment options to patients of all ages. And, we believe everyone should have access to affordable orthodontic care, so we offer flexible financial payment plans, combined with your insurance, making treatment possible within almost any budget. One orthodontic option we offer is Invisalign® Clear Aligners. It’s the most discreet and convenient treatment option on the market today. It’s perfect for everyone, from socially-conscious teens to busy adult professionals.
Invisalign Salt Lake City, Utah
Invisalign is an exciting alternative to traditional braces that does away with the metal brackets and wires. Instead, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic trays, called aligners, to straighten the teeth. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible when worn, and they’re easy to pop out for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
Benefits of Invisalign
Thanks to their unique construction, Invisalign comes with several benefits over other orthodontic treatments, including:
- Very Discreet: Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so most people won’t even know you are wearing them, making them perfect for professional or social events.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: Because you remove your aligners to brush and floss, oral hygiene is as easy as ever, and you’ll never have to deal with cumbersome tools like floss threaders.
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign aligners are removed before eating, so you won’t have the dietary restrictions that come with braces. This means you can still enjoy all your favorite foods during treatment.
- More Comfortable: The smooth surface of Invisalign aligners won’t cause tiny cuts and scratches in the mouth like braces, allowing for a more comfortable treatment experience.
- More Convenient: Invisalign aligners require fewer visits throughout treatment, no emergency visits, and, in many cases, they work faster than traditional braces.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign treatment is a relatively straightforward process, and while every patient is different, treatment typically takes around 12-18 months. For most patients, this is the treatment process:
- During your initial consultation, we will perform a thorough oral examination and take diagnostic records to understand your orthodontic condition.
- Your orthodontic team will use these records to construct a fully-realized 3D computer model of your mouth and bite. This model will be used to plan out your treatment and to create your custom set of Invisalign aligners.
- Once you receive your aligners, you’ll wear them for 20-22 hours per day, removing only to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for two weeks before switching to the next in the sequence. With each new pair, your teeth shift closer to their final positions.
Once you finish your last pair of aligners, your new smile is yours to keep!
Schedule a Consultation for Invisalign in Salt Lake City Today!
Invisalign is a convenient, comfortable, and virtually invisible alternative to braces, all of which make it one of our most popular treatment options for both teenagers and adults. If you want to learn more about Invisalign or if you’d like to schedule an appointment, contact us. You can also request a consultation at one of our offices using our easy online form on the contact page. Our doctors and team would love to help you achieve your dream smile.