Invisalign Clear Aligner Therapy in Utah
Convenient Orthodontic Treatment Designed For Your Lifestyle!
At Utah Orthodontic Care, our mission is to make it easy, convenient, and affordable for anyone to achieve the smile of their dreams. As a leading orthodontic provider serving the greater Utah area, we’re proud to offer a wide range of orthodontic treatment options to patients of all ages, and we offer flexible financial and insurance policies that make it possible to afford treatment on almost any budget. Our orthodontic providers work hard to make treatment convenient for our patients’ busy lifestyles – and that’s why we’re proud to now offer Invisalign clear aligners at our offices.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign® Clear Aligners is an exciting alternative to traditional braces that does away with the metal brackets and wires of braces. Instead, Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic trays, called aligners, to straighten the teeth. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible when worn, and they’re easy to pop out for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing. This makes Invisalign® Clear Aligners one of the most discreet and convenient treatments on the market, perfect for everyone from socially-conscious teens to busy adult professionals.
Benefits of Invisalign
Thanks to its unique construction, Invisalign comes with a number of advantages that are unique among orthodontic treatment. If you choose Invisalign® treatment, you’ll get to enjoy all of the following benefits:
- Virtually Invisible: Invisalign® aligners are almost impossible to see and won’t show up in photos or at major professional or social events.
- Easy Oral Hygiene: Because you remove your aligners to brush and floss, oral hygiene is as easy as ever. You’ll never have to deal with cumbersome tools like floss threaders.
- No Dietary Restrictions: Invisalign® aligners are removed before eating, so you won’t have the dietary restrictions that come with braces treatment. This means you can still enjoy all your favorite foods during treatment.
- More Comfortable: The smooth surface of Invisalign® aligners won’t cause tiny cuts and scratches in the mouth like braces, allowing for a more comfortable treatment experience.
- More Convenient: Invisalign® Clear Aligners require less visits throughout treatment, no emergency visits and, in many cases, can treat faster than traditional braces.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign® treatment is a relatively straightforward process, and while every patient is different, treatment normally takes around 12-18 months. For most patients, the treatment process looks like this:
- First, we’ll bring you in for an initial consultation. During this appointment, we will perform a thorough oral examination and take diagnostic records to understand your orthodontic condition.
- Your orthodontic team will use these records to construct a fully-realized 3D computer model of your mouth and bite, then use this model to carefully plan out your treatment. This treatment plan is broken into two-week intervals, then used to custom-manufacture your own set of Invisalign aligners.
- Once you receive your aligners, you’ll wear them for 20-22 hours per day, removing only to eat, drink, brush, and floss your teeth.
- You’ll wear each set of aligners for 2 weeks before switching to the next in the sequence. With each new pair, your teeth shift closer to their final positions.
- Once you finish your last pair of aligners, your new smile is yours to keep!
Schedule a Consultation for Invisalign At Utah Orthodontic Care Today!
Invisalign is a convenient, comfortable, and virtually invisible alternative to braces, all of which make it one of our most popular treatment options for both teenagers and adults. Think Invisalign® Clear Aligners might be right for you? We’d love to help. Request a consultation at one of our offices using our easy online form to see how we could help you achieve your dream smile. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Content has been reviewed by Aaron Tolman – Board Eligible Orthodontist